PowerBar, Performance Energy, Chocolate Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.29 oz (65 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 8 g Protein
- For Maximum Energy Delivery* & Cramps-Crushing Electrolytes†
*Formulated with C2 Max, a 2:1 glucose to fructose blend found to deliver 20-50% more energy to muscle than glucose alone and improve endurance performance by 8%.
†Contains 200 mg sodium - a key electrolyte lost in sweat that is associated with muscle cramping in some athletes.
Power Bar Performance System
Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition
The Power Bar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
- Start well hydrated - drink fluids before exercise
- Start every workout properly energized. These Power Bar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best
- Power Bar Fruit Smoothie Energy bars are also great for higher-intensity exercise
- Stay hydrated - drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue
C2 Max energy blend (evaporated cane juice syrup, maltodextrin, fructose, dextrose), oat bran, soy protein isolate, alkalized cocoa, brown rice flour, and 2% or less of : high oleic canola oil, vegetable glycerin, salt, chocolate, natural flavor, nonfat milk, almond butter, peanut flour, minerals: calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, ferrous fumarate (iron), vitamins: ascorbic acid (vitamin c), vitamin B6 hydrochloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients
Made on equipment that also processes wheat
For best result, please store in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (65 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|