PowerBar, Performance Energy, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 2.29 oz (65 g) Each
- For Maximum Energy Delivery* & Cramp-Crushing Electrolytes†
- 9 g Protein
*Formulated with C2 Max, a 2:1 glucose to fructose blend found to deliver 20-50% more energy to muscle than glucose alone and improve endurance performance by 8%.
†Contains 200 mg sodium-a key electrolyte lost in sweat that is associated with muscle cramping in some athletes.
PowerBar Performance System
Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic and competition
The PowerBar Performance System in an innovative tree-step guideline designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise.
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Fruit Smoothie Energy bars are also great for higher-intensity exercise.
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour.
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
C2 Max Energy Blend (evaporated cane juice syrup, maltodextrin, fructose, dextrose), oat bran, soy protein isolate, rice crisps (milled rice, rice bran, rosemary extract), brown rice flour, peanut flour, natural flavor, nonfat milk, and 2% or less of: peanut butter, chocolate, alkalized cocoa, high oleic canola oil, vegetable glycerin, salt, almond butter.
Minerals: calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, ferrous fumarate (iron).
Vitamins: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B6 hydrochloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
For best results, please store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (65 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|