PowerBar, Protein Plus Bar, Vanilla Yogurt Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.75 oz (78 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By PowerBar6 Reviews
2.66 lbs (1.21 kg)
- Product Code: PWR-49010
- UPC Code: 097421490107
- Package Quantity: 12 Bars, 2.75 oz (78 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 6.4 x 8.3 in, 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
- Helps Build a Lean Body and Provides Sustained Energy†
- 23 g TriSource Protein*
- TriSource = Soy + Whey + Casein Proteins
Power Bar Protein Plus 23 g is a great choice for use before and after activities like weightlifting and strength training where protein intake has been shown to help improve growth and reduce breakdown of muscle.
Key features: Helps build a lean body and provides sustained energy for athletes who want more protein.
|*The TriSource Protein Advantage|
|Nutritionally Complete Protein||Helps Build Lean Muscle||Source of Branched Chain Amino Acids||Higher in Arginine||Natural Isoflavones||Digestion Rate|
†Power Bar Protein Plus delivers sustained energy and, along with a solid exercise program, helps build a lean body.
*Contains 23 g of TriSource protein, a proprietary blend of whey, and soy and casein proteins for a steady supply of muscle-building amino acids.
Eat ½-1 bar before and/or after strength training workouts to help support muscle growth and repair and to fuel exercise
Power Bar Performance System
Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition
- Start well hydrated - drink fluids before exercise
- Start every workout properly energized. Eat a carb-rich pre-exercise meal (2-4 hours before) and/or snack (1 hour before)
- Stay hydrated - drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue
Power Bar TriSource protein blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate), glucose syrup, yogurt coating (sugar, fractioned palm kernel oil, nonfat milk, whey, cultured whey, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), glycerin, maltitol syrup, natural flavor, almond butter, high oleic canola oil, soy lecithin, peanut flavor, minerals: calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, iron (ferrous fumarate), copper gluconate, chromium aspartate, vitamins: vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat
For best results, store in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (78 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These are delicious, and they arrived in good condition, not melted or warped from the heat. I will definitely order these again!
sent these to my son and he loves 'em. eats one at breakfast every morning.