PowerBar, Protein Plus, Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.75 oz (78 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Build a Lean Body and Provides Sustained Energy†
- 23 g TriSource Protein*
TriSource = Soy + Whey + Casein Proteins
1 Before, 2 During, 3 After
PowerBar ProteinPlus 23 g is a great choice for use before and after activities like weightlifting and strength training where protein intake has been shown to help improve growth and reduce breakdown of muscle
Key features: Helps build a lean body and provides sustained energy for athletes who want more protein.
*Contains 23 g of TriSource protein, a proprietary blend of whey, soy and casein proteins for a steady supply of muscle-building amino acids.
†PowerBar ProteinPlus delivers sustained energy and, along with a solid exercise program, helps build a lean body.
|*The TriSource Protein Advantage|
|Source of Branched
Chain Amino Acids
Eat 1/2-1 bar before and / or after strength training workouts to help support muscle growth and repair and to fuel exercise.
1 Before Activity
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise.
- Start every workout properly energized. Eat a carb-rich pre-exercise meal (2-4 hours before) and/or snack (1 hour before)
2 During Activity
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour.
3 After Activity
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
Powerbar trisource protein blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate), glucose syrup, chocolate coating (sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, whey, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), cane syrup, glycerin, maltitol syrup, natural flavor, peanut butter, peanut flour, soy lecithin, salt, almond butter, Minerals: calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, iron (ferrous fumarate), copper gluconate, chromium aspartate, vitamins: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12. Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
For best results, store in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 bar (78 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,00 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|