PowerBar, ProteinPlus, Chocolate Crisp Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.75 oz (78 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Helps Build a Lean Body and Provides Sustained Energy†
- 23 g TriSource Protein*
† PowerBar ProteinPlus delivers sustained energy and, along with a solid exercise program, helps build a lean body.
* Contains 23 g of TriSource protein, a proprietary blend of whey, soy and casein proteins for a steady supply of muscle-building amino acids.
TriSource = Soy + Whey + Casein Proteins
PowerBar ProteinPlus 23 g is a great choice for use before and after activities like weightlifting and strength training where protein intake has been shown to help improve growth and reduce breakdown of muscle.
Key Features: Helps build a lean body and provides sustained energy for athletes who want more protein.
*The TriSource Protein Advantage
|Nutritionally Complete Protein||Helps Build Lean Muscle||Source of Branched Chain Amino Acids||Higher in Arginine||Natural Isoflavones||Digestion Rate|
Recommended use: Eat 1/2-1 bar before and/or after strength training workouts to help support muscle growth and repair and to fuel exercise.
PowerBar Performance System
Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise.
- Start every workout properly energized. Eat a carb-rich pre-exercise meal (2-4 hours before) and/or snack (1 hour before).
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour.
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- The first thirty minutes after your body recovers with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
PowerBar trisource protein blend (sot protein isolate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate), glucose syrup, chocolatey coating (sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, whey, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), glycerin, cane syrup, maltitol syrup, alkalized cocoa flour, barley malt, salt), natural flavor, high oleic canola oil, soy lecithin, almond butter, peanut flour.
Minerals: calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, chromium, aspartate.
Vitamins: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
For best results, store in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 bar (78 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|