ProBar, Meal Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Per Bar
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.82|
- The Probar for Healthy, Satisfying Fuel
- High-Fiber* | 10g Protein | Omega 3 & 6
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic Quality Assurance International
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Natural Energy Bar
*Contains 22g total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat content.
The Probar for Healthy, Satisfying Fuel
We mean it when we call it a meal. This Probar weighs in at a solid three ounces of fruits, nuts and seeds with enough nutrition to make a fresh, tasty, satisfying meal replacement. It's rich in raw ingredients and the right nutrient-dense calories for lasting energy and nourishment.
Organic brown rice syrup, organic oats, organic peanut butter, chocolate chips (evaporated cane juice, chocolate liquor, non-dairy cocoa butter), organic roasted peanut pieces, organic sunflower seeds, organic dates, organic flax seeds, organic sesame seeds, almonds, organic evaporated cane juice, organic crisp brown rice, organic expeller pressed canola oil, vegetable glycerin, dried pineapple, dried papaya, organic brown rice crisp (organic brown rice, organic evaporated cane juice, salt), roasted peanut extract, organic rice syrup, salt, organic oat flour, organic molasses, organic pumpkin seeds, rosemary extract, natural tocopherols, citric acid, ascorbic acid, arabic gum.
Contains: Almonds, peanuts. Produced on equipment that processes peanuts, soy, wheat and tree nuts. All natural product may contain pit pieces, nutshells and other organic matter.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (85 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g||34%|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g||23%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Omega 3: 652 mg per bar. Omega 6: 1948 mg per bar|