Progressive Laboratories, Digestin, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Two Phase Gastric and Enteric Release Enzyme Capsule
- Dietary Supplement
One capsule with each meal, or more, as directed by a doctor.
Gelatin, vegetable stearic acid, cellulose.
Tamper evident band around cap and seal on bottle. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size:1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Gastric Phase Pepsin 1:10,000||30 mg||*|
|Betaine HCI||115 mg||*|
|Stomach Substance||5 mg||*|
|Enteric Phase Pancrelipase||100 mg||*|
|Duodenal Substance||5 mg||*|
|Ox Bile Extract||50 mg||*|
|Enzymatic Activity Per Capsule
300,000 FCC Units
|Papaic||600,000 USP Units|
|Proteolytic||10,000 USP Units|
|Diastatic||10,000 USP Units|
|Lypolytic||2,400 USP Units|
|Cellulolytic||20,000 mC Units|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nutritionists assume that whatever people eat they will absorb, but this is far from true, especially as we get older. Facilitating absorption is one of the best strategies in all of nutrition. Correcting food and nutrient absorption can make a big difference in health. It doesn't just correct digestive issues, but over time will correct other health problems. This product has worked well for me. I am sure there are others that also work. Do your health a favor and increase absorption of nutrients with a digestive aid. Try different ones until you find one that works for you.