Progressive Laboratories, Inflamase, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Dietary Supplement
- Two Phase Gastric and Enteric Release Enzyme Capsule
- GMP Registered by NSF
The two-phase pH sensitive release of these ingredients is due to their exclusive enteric matrix formulation.
One capsule twice daily taken between meals, or more, as directed by a doctor.
Gelatin, stearic acid, cellulose.
May contain soybean and/or wheat.
Caution: Do not take if stomach or duodenal ulcer condition exists.
Tamper evident band around cap and seal on bottle. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Gastric Release Phase:|
|Superoxide Dismutase||100 mcg||*|
|Enteric Release Phase:|
|Alpha Chymotrypsin||2 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
The label looked like the bottle was sitting in the sun and had worn down. I did not use.