Progressive Laboratories, Phosphatidyl Serine, 60 Vegetable Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
Phosphatidyl Serine from Progressive Labs is a natural dietary supplement to support memory and help reduce risk of dementia.
As we begin to age, our brains may begin functioning at a less optimum level. Phosphatidyl is a nutrient vital to the brain for memory, reasoning, comprehension and learning.
Phosphatidyl Serine from Progressive Labs may be helpful in
- Reducing risk of dementia
- Supporting the continued ability to learn
- Maintaining word recall
And while Phosphatidyl Serine from Progressive Labs may be especially helpful to the elderly, we all can use a bit of brain booster. This just may be your natural way to do it.
Three vegetable capsules daily with a food, or more, as directed by a doctor.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), soy lecithin, L-leucine, silica.
Tamper evident around cap and seal on bottle. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim.
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetable Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|*Daily Value not established.|