Pronatura, Original-Kombucha With Green Tea, 33.8 fl oz (1000 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kenner Kaufen Original Kombucha Nach
- Pleasant and Refreshing
- Based on The Recipe by Dr. Med. Sklenar (MD)
- Fermented Drink Made From Kombucha Cultures
Fermented drink made from kombucha cultures with sugar and green tea.
The Kombucha fungus (fungus japonicus) is a living culture of different microorganisms and is grown and cultivated in a controlled environment.
Original Kombucha is produced using a natural fermentation process in accordance with the extensive research and experimentation of Dr. Sklenar (MD).
This process does not stop after bottling. The slightly cloudy appearance of Original Kombuhca is due to floating yeast particles and a sign of this drink's vitality, as well as evidence of its high quality. Its color and taste are subject to natural fluctuations.
Original Kombucha tastes good, quenches your thirst and is intended to help boost your Natural Health Defence.
Adults take 3-4 fl. oz. up to 3 times a day.
Water, green tea, kombucha cultures, sugar.
Note: This product contains 0.3% alcohol.