Protein Plus, Roasted All Natural Peanut Flour, 16 oz (453 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $10.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Protein + Plus
- High Protein
- Lower Fat
- Made with USA-Grown Peanuts
- Twelve Percent Fat
- Light Roast
- Certified Gluten Free
Protein Plus roasted peanut flour provides a healthful, lower-fat and gluten-free boost to a variety of foods. It is a great thickener for soups, a flavorful and aromatic ingredient for breads and pastries, as well as a creative coating for meats, fish and other center-of-the-plate dishes. Plus, peanut flour is a good source of vitamin E, folate, fiber, niacin, magnesium and phosphorus.
Protein Plus is located in the heart of Peanut Country America's peanut farmer not only grow our product; they are part of our company. We insist on USA-grown peanuts in the making of our premium, all-natural peanut flour so you get the best quality and flavor.
Energy for the good life.
Gluten-Free Peanut Fish Fillets
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup 12% fat, light roast peanut flour
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence or fines herbes
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces of your favorite fish
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup gluten-free mayonnaise, such as Hellman's
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a shallow plate or pie plate, combine cornmeal, peanut flour, peanuts and herbs; mix well.
- In another shallow plate, beat egg whites with 2 teaspoons water.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish. One oat a time, dredge fish fillet in cornmeal mixture, patting to coat. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add fish; sauté 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, pickle, mustard and, if desired, pepper sauce. Serve fish with sauce and lemon wedges.
Manufacture in a facility that uses peanuts.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000- calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I am so happy to have found this product. I can't control myself with a jar of peanut butter in my house so I had to quit buying it. This has allowed me to enjoy peanut butter again without the guilt or eating to much. I have this almost every morning on my toast. I use 2 tablespoons, add just a touch of Splenda and a few teaspoons of water or almond milk and it's perfect. It keeps me really full too. I also like to add a tablespoon to my plain Greek yogurt and it is delish!!! One of my new favorite treats.
This product is simply amazing. The only thing I could ask more of this would be that it be zero calories, but I know that is not realistic! Tastes just like natural peanut butter without all the calories and fat! Used in oatmeal and sprinkled on sliced bananas it is SO GOOD! I will definitely be buying more when I am out, and would/will recommend this to everyone! In comparison, I also purchased PB2. I am extremely satisfied with both products, however, I give this product (Protein Plus peanut flour) a slightly higher rating as it does not have the unnecessary added sugar and salt that the PB2 has.(If you prefer the "Skippy, JIFF, or regular Kraft brand" type peanut butters, you will probably like the PB2 better, whereas if you prefer the taste of natural and no salt added peanut butters, you may like the peanut flour better).
Posted by 5672535140187373675 on Aug 19, 2016
Protein Plus Peanut Flour
Posted by 5059750514906682938 on Aug 19, 2016
This product is one of my all time favorites!!! It's a regular part of my diet. Low fat, high protein and a wonderful peanut taste. If you are looking for a powdered peanut butter without added sugar and salt...this is the one for you. Great with cacao nibs and coconut oil for a tasty treat and fantastic all by itself. I have used it in recipes and it works great as a flour substitute with a bonus nutty taste.
Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 06, 2016
I couldn't find fat-reduced almond flower, so I decided to try this. I used it when baking cookies and it was delicious! It gave a really rich and tasty twist. I can't wait to try it in more recipes. I imagine it will be great in waffles :)
Posted by 4810214468430077657 on Jun 21, 2016
I am very upset because I just received this order and it expires in September. How can I be expected to use this up in a 3 month period? Iherb should replace! No one wants to purchase food or vitamins that are about to expire.
Great for a protein boost
Posted by JohannaE on May 22, 2016
This is super convenient and great to have in your cupboard! I love to throw this into my oatmeal in the morning for a protein boost, or use it to make peanut sauces. Sometimes I take 2 tbs peanut flour, 10g peanut butter, oat milk and some water for a lower-fat peanut butter. It's really great! :)