Protocol for Life Balance, Methyl B12, 5,000 mcg, 60 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Methylcobalamin With Folic Acid
- Healthy Homocysteine Metabolism
- Supports Healthy Nervous System
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
How it Works: Vitamin B12 has the largest and most complex chemical structure of all of the vitamins. Most of its functions are related to its co-enzyme activity, such as enzymes needed for the production of DNA during cell division. It is required for the synthesis of amino acid methionine, from homocysteine, which helps to maintain already healthy serum homocysteine levels. B12 is also necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
As a dietary supplement, take one lozenge daily. Chew lozenge or hold in mouth until dissolved and swallow. Take higher amounts on the advice of your healthcare practitioner.
Fructose, sorbitol, cellulose, citric acid, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavors and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish.
Manufactured in an A-rated Good Manufacturing (GMP) Certified facility.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cautions and Interactions: A number of drugs can affect Vitamin B12 levels or its utilization. If you are taking any prescription medications consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||5.0 mg (5,000 mcg)||83,333%|