Protocol for Life Balance, ProtoClear, Detoxification Formula, Berry,1 Packet, 50 g (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: PRT-15956
- UPC Code: 707359159563
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 0.2 x 5.6 x 5.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Important Note:
This product contains one packet which is one half the suggested serving size.
- New Improved Formula!
- Supplement for Elimination Diets
- Supports Phase I and Phase II Detoxification
- Free of Common Allergens
- Mixes Easily - Exceptional Taste
- A Dietary Supplement
- New, Improved Pea/Rice Blend for Superior Protein
- Better Tasting1 Decreased Sweetness for Better Palatability
- Same Superior Detoxification Formula
- Same Great Value - Best in the Industry
- Improved Blendability - Best in the Industry
- Still Free of All Common Allergens
- A Tasty Way to Detox!
ProtoClear is uniquely designed to provide these important benefits:
- Aids in heavy metal detoxification
- Uses co-enzyme B Vitamins for better utilization, including extra B12 as methylcobalamin
- Equal ratio of calcium:magnesium as citrates
- Supplies more Albion mineral chelates as glycinates; including boron, copper, molybdenum and manganese
- The only leading detoxification supplement containing pure Japanese technology naturally fermented trans CoQ10 for energy
- Contains ProtoSorb C, a patent-pending Vitamin C formulation providing buffered calcium ascorbate with the metabolite threonic acid for optimal absorption and utilization
- Provides natural-form amino acids for balanced immune and detoxification support: reduced Glutathione, L-Lysine, NAC, Glycine and Taurine
- Supplies other nutrients useful for energy, immunity and detoxification such as TMG (betaine), MSM, Choline, EGCg from green tea, Silymarin extract from milk thistle and alpha-lipoic acid
- MCT Oil provides quick caloric value without promoting storage as fat
- Organic stabilized Golden Flax Seed Meal provides valuable fiber, lignans, and essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains All Natural Vitamin E
- More Vitamin D3 than other leading brands
- Pea/Rice protein base is non-GMO, instant and non-reactive for most people
- Free of common allergens (with pea protein there is a minimal risk for cross-reactivity reaction for those with peanut allergies.)
- All combined in the best tasting medical detoxification formula
ProtoClear is a unique breakthrough combination that truly tastes great!
New & Improved! ProtoClear Detoxification Formula
Protocol for Life Balance is pleased to announce that we have made a number of improvements to our popular ProtoClear Phase I/Phase II Detoxification formula.
The most significant change involves making the switch from a 100% Rice Protein, to an innovative, allergen-free Pea and Rice protein blend. This high-bioavailability protein source is well-tolerated and ideal for those patients who struggle with common food allergies, such as gluten, soy, milk, wheat, egg, and others. Moreover, Pea Protein contains all 22 essential and non-essential amino acids, making it a "complete" protein by definition. At the request of many practitioners, we reduced the per-serving protein content in ProtoClear from 26 grams to 22 grams.
We also reduced the overall sweetness to deliver a taste that is more balanced, subtle, and universally enjoyable. The total serving size was reduced from 55 grams to 50 grams. By slightly reducing the serving size and incorporating Pea protein, ProtoClear now mixes almost effortlessly.
Going forward, Protocol for Life Balance will continue to utilize the feedback of health professionals and the latest scientific findings to improve our line of physician-grade dietary supplements.
Mix Packet (25 g) into 5-6 fl oz water or your favorite beverage.
Vegetarian protein blend [non-GMO pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate (from non-GMO brown rice)], organic brown rice syrup, natural berry flavors, natural vanilla flavor, natural french vanilla flavor, natural beet powder (for color) and xanthan gum.
ProtoClear is free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk, egg, nuts, citrus, shellfish, preservatives, and artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
|Serving Size: 2 Packets (50 g)||Servings Per Container: 0.5|
|Amount Per Serving‡||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%*|
|Beta-Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 2.4 mg)||4,000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin A (from Retinyl Palmitate)||1,000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin C (ProtoSorb C) (from Threonic Acid Enhanced Buffered Calcium Ascorbate)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate)||50 IU||167%|
|Vitamin B1 (as Cocarboxylase)**||2 mg||133%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium)**||2 mg||118%|
|Vitamin B3 (from Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) (NAD)**||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P Monohydrate) (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)**||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)**||25 mcg||417%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||150 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium d-Pantothenate)||20 mg||200%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Citrate and Buffered Calcium Ascorbate)||200 mg||20%|
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||50 mcg||33%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate)||10 mg||67%|
|Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)||35 mcg||50%|
|Copper (from Copper Glycinate Chelate) (TRAACS) (Albion)||500 mcg||25%|
|Manganese (from Manganese Glycinate Chelate) (TRAACS) (Albion)||500 mcg||25%|
|Chromium (ChromeMate) (from Chromium Polynicotinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) (TRAACS) (Albion)||25 mcg||33%|
|Sodium (naturally occurring)||450 mg||19%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride & Aspartate and naturally occurring)||300 mg||9%|
|MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides)||3.0 g (3,000 mg)||†|
|Glycine||1.6 g (1,600 mg)||†|
|Modified Citrus Pectin||1.0 g (1,000 mg)||†|
|Organic Golden Flax Meal||1.0 g (1,000 mg)||†|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)||250 mg||†|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Leaf)||143 mg||†|
|MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)||100 mg||†|
|NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)||50 mg||†|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit and Seeds) (Standardized to min. 80% Silymarin Flavonoids)||50 mg||†|
|TMG (Trimethylglycine) (Betaine Anhydrous)||50 mg||†|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) (Standardized Extract) [min. 98% Total Polyphenols, 80% Total Catechins and 50% EGCg (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (25 mg)]||50 mg||†|
|Broccoli Concentrate||50 mg||†|
|Choline Bitartrate||50 mg||†|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||30 mg||†|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||25 mg||†|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate)||330 mcg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
‡Attached Packet is 1/2 Serving Size