- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones
- Supports Dental Health
- A Dietary Supplement
How It Works: The major biologic function of vitamin D is to maintain healthy blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D supports bone health by promoting calcium absorption and bone mineralization. Vitamin D also plays an important role in immune function, helps to regulate cell growth and differentiation.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel every 3 days with a meal containing fat, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Olive oil and softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool dry place. Please recycle.
Cautions/Interactions: Although the Upper Limit for Vitamin D is 2,000 IU per day, comprehensive research demonstrates that higher dosages are safe. However, this product should be taken under the supervision of your healthcare professional. Vitamin D should be used cautiously by those taking cardiac glycosides and anyone with hypercalcemia.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||5,000 IU||1250%|