- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Great Taste Gold 2011
- A Radiant Blend of Organic Nettle, Fennel & Peppermint
- Soil Association Organic
- GB-ORG-05 EU-Non-Eu Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Soil Association Certification
Glow from the inside out
It starts with a cup of herbal goodness, fresh with nature's green riches: FairWild nettle leaf, dandelion root and fennel seed, cooled with peppermint and aloe vera. It ends with a glow that flows into the sparkle of your eyes and the beauty of your skin. To purity.
Sebastian Pole Master Herbsmith
For bringing purity and nourishment to a weary spirit.
Bring these incredible herbs alive
By infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
Naturally caffeine-free and ethically sourced, 100% organically grown ingredients: Nettle leaf (40%), peppermint leaf (25%), fennel seed (25%), dandelion root, licorice root, aloe vera inner leaf, 45% FairWild-certified ingredients (nettle, licorice) by dried weight.
So many cleansing tea taste like crap, this one doesnt! Soothing minty taste, equally good hot and cold. And since its herbal u can have it any time of the day even if u are sensitive to caffeine. A keeper, reordered it right away. Has enough taste to fill a 0,5 bottle. Put in some icecubes and head for the beach!
This is my favourite of the Pukka teas. it has a subtle flavour of nettle and peppermint, and makes me feel fresh. Don´t use too much water, this tea is best served in a small cup.
i used to drink Separated
Posted by AbbyPro on Sep 26, 2016
i used to drink Nettle, Fennel & Peppermint Separated for health benefits but the Nettle bade taste in this blend making the blend taste very bad
Posted by 4709623548541067188 on Aug 19, 2016
Posted by 5323287804233221106 on May 16, 2016
Great tasting and at a good price also ... no 2 Pukka's taste the same but all very pleasant!!!
Posted by 5654822934758904033 on Nov 26, 2014
but why so pricey?