Pukka Herbs, Cleanse, Organic Nettle, Fennel & Peppermint Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Herbal Tea Sachets, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.40|
- Great Taste Gold 2011
- A Radiant Blend of Organic Nettle, Fennel & Peppermint
- Soil Association Organic
- GB-ORG-05 EU-Non-Eu Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Soil Association Certification
Glow from the inside out
It starts with a cup of herbal goodness, fresh with nature's green riches: FairWild nettle leaf, dandelion root and fennel seed, cooled with peppermint and aloe vera. It ends with a glow that flows into the sparkle of your eyes and the beauty of your skin. To purity.
Sebastian Pole Master Herbsmith
For bringing purity and nourishment to a weary spirit.
Bring these incredible herbs alive
By infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
Naturally caffeine-free and ethically sourced, 100% organically grown ingredients: Nettle leaf (40%), peppermint leaf (25%), fennel seed (25%), dandelion root, licorice root, aloe vera inner leaf, 45% FairWild-certified ingredients (nettle, licorice) by dried weight.
So many cleansing tea taste like crap, this one doesnt! Soothing minty taste, equally good hot and cold. And since its herbal u can have it any time of the day even if u are sensitive to caffeine. A keeper, reordered it right away. Has enough taste to fill a 0,5 bottle. Put in some icecubes and head for the beach!
Posted by 4786843976686628383 on Jan 13, 2017
great taste, perfect for a late day pick-me-up w/out caffeine
Posted by Reviewer1410641 on Jan 12, 2017
one of my favorite teas...flavorful, satisfying.
i used to drink Separated
Posted by AbbyPro on Sep 26, 2016
i used to drink Nettle, Fennel & Peppermint Separated for health benefits but the Nettle bade taste in this blend making the blend taste very bad
Posted by 4709623548541067188 on Aug 19, 2016