Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Green Tea, Bags
Pukka Herbs, Green Chai, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Great Taste Gold 2010
- Organic Green Tea Gently Spiced with Sweet Cinnamon & Star Anise
- FSC Mixed Sources
- Product Group Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources
- 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Soil Association Organic
- EU/Non-EU Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd.
I have created this delicious green chai with green tea and warming herbs for you to enjoy. It contains a mix of six organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of spice into your life:
- Cinnamon and ginger are warming herbs
- Star anise and cardamom are deliciously aromatic giving a delightful sweet taste
- Licorice is sweet and soothing
- Green tea is rejuvenating and protective
Enjoy it and stay well.
Pukka's Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist
Preparation: Infuse for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
Fairtrade cinnamon bark (40%), ginger root, licorice root, fairtrade green tea (8%), star anise (8%), cardamom seed. 100% organically grown. Fairtrade ingredients certified to international Fairtrade standards, total 48%.