Pukka Herbs, Green Chai, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Pukka Herbs
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Great Taste Gold 2010
- Organic Green Tea Gently Spiced with Sweet Cinnamon & Star Anise
- FSC Mixed Sources
- Product Group Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources
- 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Soil Association Organic
- EU/Non-EU Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd.
I have created this delicious green chai with green tea and warming herbs for you to enjoy. It contains a mix of six organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of spice into your life:
- Cinnamon and ginger are warming herbs
- Star anise and cardamom are deliciously aromatic giving a delightful sweet taste
- Licorice is sweet and soothing
- Green tea is rejuvenating and protective
Enjoy it and stay well.
Pukka's Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist
Preparation: Infuse for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
Fairtrade cinnamon bark (40%), ginger root, licorice root, fairtrade green tea (8%), star anise (8%), cardamom seed. 100% organically grown. Fairtrade ingredients certified to international Fairtrade standards, total 48%.
iHerb Customer Reviews
my favourite pukka tea
Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012
it´s spicy, it´s sweet, it´s green. I love everything about it!
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Amskofterud on Nov 01, 2011
This is perfect
Posted by 5062521088134274965 on Sep 05, 2013
High quality, but a little bit to spicy for me.
Posted by 5290389290612397617 on Dec 04, 2013
High quality and such a delicious combination of flavours!
Love love it
Posted by 5531511783316823353 on Aug 05, 2014
This is my fav and enjoy it so much. No other chai I have had meets the flavour of this one. This is a relaxing one for me. The balance of spices is so good and your not hit with strong cardamom bitter taste but just a nice balance. Love this green chai will keep buying this instead of the vanilla chai which I also love.