Pukka Herbs, Relax, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.41 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic Chamomile, Fennel & Marshmallow Root Tea
- To Calm & Soothe
- 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Soil Association Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd.
Thank you for choosing Relax tea. It is a unique blend of calming herbs with fantastic soothing properties. I find it is best drunk in the evening to release the tension of the day. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness their incredible potential.
- Chamomile flower and gotu kola leaf help you to unwind
- Fennel seed, ginger and cardamom seed ease digestion
- Marshmallow root and licorice help to settle the mind
Enjoy it and stay well.
Pukka's Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist
Infused for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
Fennel seed (30%), licorice root, chamomile flower (14%), gotu kola leaf, cardamom seed, ginger root, marshmallow root (6%), ashwagandha root.
Naturally caffeine-free. 100% organically grown and ethically sourced.
Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Apr 01, 2015
A complex herbal tea; soothing and great on the throat!
Healthy but not tasty
Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013
Purchased this tea for the Marshmallow Root content to be used as part of a treatment regimen. One does need to sweeten this tea with a little Stevia to make it palatable. Good quality tea.
Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Dec 14, 2011
nice and good, a little spicy taste