Pukka Herbs, Relax, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.41 oz (40 g)
By Pukka Herbs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic Chamomile, Fennel & Marshmallow Root Tea
- To Calm & Soothe
- 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Soil Association Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd.
Thank you for choosing Relax tea. It is a unique blend of calming herbs with fantastic soothing properties. I find it is best drunk in the evening to release the tension of the day. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness their incredible potential.
- Chamomile flower and gotu kola leaf help you to unwind
- Fennel seed, ginger and cardamom seed ease digestion
- Marshmallow root and licorice help to settle the mind
Enjoy it and stay well.
Pukka's Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist
Infused for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
Fennel seed (30%), licorice root, chamomile flower (14%), gotu kola leaf, cardamom seed, ginger root, marshmallow root (6%), ashwagandha root.
Naturally caffeine-free. 100% organically grown and ethically sourced.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Dec 14, 2011
nice and good, a little spicy taste
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Apr 01, 2015
A complex herbal tea; soothing and great on the throat!
Pukka tea is great
Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Nov 20, 2011
Lovely smell and good taste
Healthy but not tasty
Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013
Purchased this tea for the Marshmallow Root content to be used as part of a treatment regimen. One does need to sweeten this tea with a little Stevia to make it palatable. Good quality tea.