Pure Advantage, Aid 4 Joints, 120 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Healthy Joint Support with Cissus and MicroLactin
- A Dietary Supplement
- Take The Pure Advantage
- Nutritional Brands
With intense training and continuous shock loads on the joints, it's important to keep your joints healthy so you can continue to train hard. Aid 4 Joints contains the key ingredients that have been proven effective for joint health and recovery.
- Promotes healthy tendons & ligaments
- Contains MicroLactin that enhances and supports joint function
- Promotes flexibility for bending and stretching
- Contains the cartilage rebuilding benefits of Glucosamine
As a dietary supplement, take (4) capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
Rice flour, Digeseb Plus* and gelatin capsules.
*Digeseb Plus is a proprietary blend of acid stable, plant based enzymes supplying: (alpha & beta amylase, protease I&II, lactase, lipase, cellulase, maltase, & sucrase).
Does not contain any egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||5 mg||250%|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mg||67%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||100%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (Derived From Shellfish)||1000 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||800 mg||†|
|Cissus quadrangularis 20:1 (50% Ketosterones)||500 mg||†|
|MicroLactin (IgG HyperImmune micronutrient peptide)||400 mg||†|
|Bromelain (2,400 GDU)||250 mg||†|
|†Daily Values are not established|