- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural - No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Stimulant Free Energy and Hydration Formula with Essential Vitamins, Amino Acids and Electrolytes
- A Dietary Supplement
- Take The Pure Advantage
When you exercise, electrolytes are lost as you sweat, predominantly sodium and potassium. These electrolytes must be replenished to keep electrolyte concentrations in your body constant. Hydr8 contains a balanced ratio of simple and complex carbohydrates, essential vitamins, amino acids and electrolytes to help drive cellular level hydration. This precise combination will help stimulate and promote the uptake of fluids and nutrients to be drawn "inside" the cells, resulting in true cellular level hydration. An increase in cellular hydration will trigger an anabolic state that helps with recovery, rebuilding, protein synthesis and growth hormone release. This delicious and all natural effervescent drink mix is gluten free, vegetarian friendly and is ideal to use before, during and after training events.
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop daily. Mix one scoop with 12 oz of water and stir.
Maltodextrin, fructose, citric acid, natural grape flavor & stevia.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (20.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Sodium (as Bicarbonate)||55 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as Carbonate and Phosphate)||300 mg||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||4%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||360 mg||600%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate & Bisglycinate)||95 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as Potassium Phosphate)||40 mg||4%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||74 mg||19%|
L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, Taurine, L-Glycine, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid & Malic Acid
|†Daily Value not established.
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.