Pure Bar, Naturals Bar, Peanut Raisin Crunch, 12 Bars, 1.5 oz (43 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Pure Bar
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For a Happier, Healthier Life, Eat Pure.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- 7g Protein
- 5g Fiber
- 9g Sugar
Organic peanuts and plump raisins, sweet and salty living harmoniously together. Your taste buds will tango.
Veronica Bosgraaf, Pure Bar Founder
At age 6 my daughter decided to become a vegetarian.
Right from our kitchen, she and I created the Pure Bar to give her the essential nutrients, protein, fiber and omega-3s her body needed. Only organic, raw and vegan ingredients were used; and we knew it had to taste amazing or we wouldn’t eat it. For a happier, healthier life, eat pure.
Organic peanuts, raisins, brown rice syrup, peanut flour, organic tapioca syrup, organic agave fiber, peanut butter (peanuts), chia seeds, molasses, sea salt, coconut oil, water, natural flavor.
Contains peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also processes soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanuts sesame, tree nuts.
May contain pieces of nuts, shells, stems, or pits.
Please recycle it again.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
*Percent Daily values are a based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
there's something not 'right' for my tastebuds- too sweet too - and with sugar - wouldn't order them again