- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Safe for Color Treated & Permed Hair
- Paraben, Sulfate, Glycol Free
- Rosemary Extract, Tea Tree Oil & Canadian Willow Herb
- Cruelty Free
Controls the symptoms of dandruff
Apply to wet hair, gently massage into hair and scalp. Rinse. Repeat. For best results follow with Pure & Basic Anti-Dandruff Conditioner.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Anti-Dandruff|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.
I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.
Clean but not dry
Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 03, 2016
Clean but not dry
Doesn't work very well for dandruff.
Posted by Reviewer2872247 on Oct 19, 2016
Bought for my son and after several washing, it does not help at all.
Smells good, doesnt work
Posted by 5029019574327776752 on Oct 13, 2016
This shampoo smells awesome, but it didnt do anything for me. The dandruff was just as bad. It is easy to rinse and feels very clean though. But it didnt remove dandruff or cure my itchy scalp.
Clean but dry
Posted by 5720455380773846510 on Oct 11, 2016
Suitable on oily hair esp summer