Pure & Basic, Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Tea Tree & Rosemary, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
By Pure & Basic
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe for Color Treated & Permed Hair
- Paraben, Sulfate, Glycol Free
- Rosemary Extract, Tea Tree Oil & Canadian Willow Herb
- Cruelty Free
Controls the symptoms of dandruff
Apply to wet hair, gently massage into hair and scalp. Rinse. Repeat. For best results follow with Pure & Basic Anti-Dandruff Conditioner.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Anti-Dandruff|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.
I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.
ineffective for dandruff
Posted by 5105830495673760935 on May 04, 2016
Sid not work to remove dandruff nor did it foam well.
Posted by 5520365538385168769 on May 02, 2016
Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Apr 12, 2016
It gets my hair clean and it smells clean but I also use Dr. Ligetts tea tree bar Shampoo (also sold on this site) and I alternate days because I have a very sensitive scalp and either one of these by themselves makes me break out into a horrible rash.
Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016
Good with condition