Pure & Basic, Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Tea Tree & Rosemary, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe for Color Treated & Permed Hair
- Paraben, Sulfate, Glycol Free
- Rosemary Extract, Tea Tree Oil & Canadian Willow Herb
- Cruelty Free
Controls the symptoms of dandruff
Apply to wet hair, gently massage into hair and scalp. Rinse. Repeat. For best results follow with Pure & Basic Anti-Dandruff Conditioner.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Anti-Dandruff|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.
I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.
Posted by 4875008387814700119 on Jun 17, 2016
My husband loves it. The only shampoo he is using now days.
Posted by 5279437568838064077 on Jun 08, 2016
I have PCOS and as a side effect I have been suffering with dandruff for such a long time. Have tried several ways to deal with this condition but it has just been frustrating until I have found this product. I ordered it from I herb together with the conditioner and so far the results have been amazing. I love the smell of the Tea tree oil. Scalp feels cleaner there are no visible flakes and I could go for a few days without washing my hair and not feel greasy. I love this product
Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016
It's been a while since I used this but it didn't help with dandruff.
ineffective for dandruff
Posted by 5105830495673760935 on May 04, 2016
Sid not work to remove dandruff nor did it foam well.