Pure Encapsulations, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Your Trusted Source
- Support for Bone, Breast, Prostate, Cardiovascular, Colon and Immune Health
- Hypo-Allergenic Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
Commitment to Quality Program
Sourced and manufactured to avoid:†
- Artificial Additives
- Environmental Contaminants
- Added Excipients
†See Ingredients Panel for more information
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily for up to five days per week, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Store sealed in a cool dry area
Tamper Resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact.
It is recommended that individuals taking more than 2,000 i.u. vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Keep out of the reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)||10,000 iu||2,500%|