- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Ultimate in Vision Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Lutemax 2020 Lutein & Zeaxanthin
- OmniXan Natural Zeaxanthin
While most vision supplements provide lutein, many overlook the importance of zeaxanthin, vinpocetine, and other vision-specific support nutrients. VisionEssence provides all these factors in ideal forms and amounts, and adds still other nutrients that support less direct but equally important aspects of ocular health. As such, VisionEssence is the world's most effective, comprehensive, and holistic natural vision support system.
VisionEssence does not contain artificial coloring or flavorings, GMOs, sugar, soy, yeast, dairy, gluten, or wheat and is suitable for vegetarians. We guarantee our products to your complete satisfaction. If you are anything but delighted, please return the unused portion of your product with receipt to your retailer.
Two capsules daily.
Cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable capsule.
Storage: Keep tightly close at room temperature.
Caution: Please keep all supplements out of children's reach.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||60|
|Black Currant (10% anthocyanins)||100 mg||*|
|Organic Goji berriers (20% polysaccharides)||100 mg||*|
|Schizandra berry (2% total schizandrins)||100 mg||*|
|Salvia root (8:1)||50 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic acid||25 mg||*|
|BioVinca (Vinpocetine)||15 mg||*|
|Lutein (from LUTEMAX 2020)||15 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin isomers (from LUTEMAX 2020)||3 mg||*|
|3R, 3'R Zeaxanthin (from Omnixan)||1 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
Estimated Whole Food Value 9,550 mg