Pure Health, Caralluma Fimbriata, 30 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Safety
- 10 to 1 Extract
- Healthy Weight Management
- Dietary Supplement
Only 100% Pure Caralluma Fimbriata:
- Supports Healthy Weight Control
- Supports Fat Metabolism
- Was Traditionally Use During Times of Famine to Suppress Appetite
- Contains No Fillers, Binders or Excipients
- Take 10 Pounds of Cactus to Make One Pound of Caralluma Fimbriata Extract for 10 Times the Power!
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules one or more times per day 30 minutes before meals with a full glass of water or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Vegetarian capsule. And nothing else!
Do not use if seal around cap is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Caralluma fimbriata (whole plant) Extract (10:1)||800 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
I can tell you the product works. I was on a week pleasure trip and indulged in some higher carbs and fats than I normally would have had I been at home. I'm glad I took the Caralluma Fimbriata with me. I could have had a + on weight, but I will say the caps kept things at bay. iherb always comes through with fast service. I love that about this company which I have been using for over 10 years now. They provide a nice variety and high quality of product.
Why did you discontinue this. I finally found something that worked for me. Didn't pay much attention with the first bottle but by the second I realized by just taking one tablet in the morning it worked for me all day. No cravings, everything was not appealing to me. I just didn't feel like eating. I am so upset that you discontinued this product. Where else may I find it?