Pure Health, Nature's Green & Lean, 30 Tea Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 1 Cup At a Time
- A Blend of Green Tea
- Green Coffee Bean & Warming Spices
- Support Healthy Weight & Natural Energy
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
Pure Health Nature's Green & Lean tea delivers a double dose of green to support healthy weight and energy. This delicious tea packs thousands of eyes of ancient Eastern herbal tradition with an amazing new superfood discovery into one convenient tea bag.
Only Green & Lean tea combines green tea leaves, know across Asia for their wealth of antioxidants, along with pure, raw Green Coffee Bean containing Chlorogenic Acids.
Also, Pure Health takes green tea to the next level, blending warming spices like cinnamon, anise and hint of ginger, plush a touch of stevia for sweetness, to create a robust flavor unlike any other. Served piping hot or ice cold. Nature's Green & Lean tea is always delicious anytime of year!
Brewing Directions: Bring water to rolling boil. Pour 8 fl oz. boiling water over 1 tea bag. Cover cup and steep for 10-15 minutes- the longer you steep, the stronger it get! Gently squeeze the tea bag and enjoy. For best results, drink tea 30 minutes before each meal.
Caution: Do not take if you are under 18, pregnant or nursing, if you are sensitive to caffeine, or if you have a tendency to have low blood sugar levels. Always consult with your healthcare provider before taking new supplement.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup Brewed Tea|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Nature's Green & Lean Proprietary Blend||2,000 mg||†|
|Green Coffee Bean||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.