Pure Vegan, DHA, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All-Vegetarian Omega-3
- A Dietary Supplement
- Life's DHA - Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fatty acid in the brain and eyes. It's also a key component of the heart. Studies have shown DHA supports cardiovascular and brain function, healthy eyes and joint mobility. Unlike other sources of DHA, lifes DHA is a vegetarian source (algae). Experience the benefits of DHA without the worry of ocean-born pollutants and mercury potentially found in certain fish.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Algal oil, modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate and tocopherols (antioxidants) natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta-carotene and caramel (coloring).
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid from algae oil)||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|