Categories Vitamins Vitamin D 3 Vitamin D 2 (Ergocalciferol)
Categories Vitamins Vegan Vitamins
Categories Vitamins Vitamin D 3 Vitamin D 3, Liquid
Pure Vegan, Vitamin D2, 400 IU Spray, 1 fl oz
Priced together: $22.39 Priced separately: $24.39
Vitamin D deficiency will cause a decrease in calcium and phosphorous absorption. As a result, prolonged vitamin D deficiency has a negative impact on bone mineralization. Adults with vitamin D deficiency may experience bone pain and/or osteomalacia.
- Osteomalacia is the general term for the softening of the bones due to defective bone mineralization.
- Osteomalacia in children is known as rickets.
- A common cause of Osteomalacia is a deficiency in Vitamin D.
- Keywords: osteomalacia, osteomalacia supplement, osteomalacia deficiency (soft bone). Vitamin D also helps regulate immune system activity, preventing an excessive or prolonged inflammatory response. It is particularly important for individuals with limited sun exposure to include good sources of vitamin D in their diets. Homebound individuals, people living in northern latitudes, individuals who wear clothing that completely covers the body, and individuals working in occupations that prevent exposure to sunlight are at risk for vitamin D deficiency. Pure Vegan D2 comes in a convenient and pleasant tasting spray!
What can supplemental Vitamin D do for you?
- Help prevent a growing list of chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, osteoporosis, breast cancer, colon cancer, and ovarian cancer
- Help keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy
- Regulate the growth and activity of your cells
- Reduce inflammation
Shake well. As a dietary supplement, adults and children over 4, pump 1 to 2 sprays per day into mouth and swallow, or as directed by a health care professional.
Purified water, vegetable glycerine, & potassium sorbate.
Does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, or glutens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Spray|
|Servings per Container: 175|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)||400 IU||100%|