PureTouch Skin Care, Medicated Tush Wipes, 24 Single Use Packets, 5 in x 8 in Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Easy to Carry
- Great for Everyday Use
- Individual Flushable Moist Tush Wipes
- Skin Care
- Organic & Natural Ingredients-Paraben Free
- With Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel & Vitamins E, C, A
- Immediate Relief from Itching, Irritation & Burning
- Gently Cleanses & Comforts
- Long Acting Formula for Hemorrhoidal & Hygienic Care
- Hygienic Wipe
Great for everyday personal hygienic use. Complement and alternative to toilet tissue.
- Feminine Care
Use daily to Freshen & Cleanse. Great for Menstrual period & after Activity. Repeat as needed.
- Moist Compress
Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat if needed.
PureTouch Skin Care developed a Medicated wipe for hemorrhoidal, feminine, and hygienic care. Our formula consists of organic and natural ingredients. Medicated Tush Wipes contain natural moisturizers to leave you feeling fresh and clean. Our Medicated wipes contain vitamins that benefit and nourish your skin. These Single-Use-Packets make it convenient to use at home, at work, when you travel or anywhere you go!
Uses: Temporarily relief of burning, itching, & irritation. Helps relieve itching, irritation & discomfort with hemorrhoids. Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
Adults, tear open packet, unfold wipe and cleanse the area by wiping or patting. Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement, then discard. Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed unless told by a doctor
- Do not put this product in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and contact a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact Poison Control Center right away or get medical help
|Witch Hazel 50%||Astringent|
Water, aloe vera (*Organic plant derived), Glycerin (*vegetable), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (*plant derived/coconut), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (*plant derived), Cucumis Sativus (*Organic Cucumber), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (*Organic Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis (*Organic Marigold), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Lauryl Glucoside (*plant derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (*plant derived), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (*plant derived), Capryl Hydroxamic Acid (*vegetable/coconut derived), Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol (*plant derived), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (*coconut/plant derived), Allantoin (*Comfrey root, plant derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol Citric Acid. *Source
Posted by kapture on May 03, 2016
Very thick and large. Feels luxurious!
Good but may sting.
Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Nov 11, 2014
These wipes cleanse well but my skin reacted to something in the formula, it had a stinging effect as it dried. I used these on my tush but I would be careful not to use this on other sensitive areas...ladies. I prefer the other two formulas by PureTouch, these may be too strong for me but perfect for another person!
Posted by 5556582677408828236 on Nov 16, 2013
These are great!! Soothing and feel fresh afterwards.
Wipes are too thin.
Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Nov 10, 2012
I like the fact that they are medicated but they are too thin. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.