Purity Products, FiberBiotics, 90 Chewable Wafers (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Your Source For Evidence Based Nutraceuticals
- New and Updated
- Dietary Supplement
Triple-Action Healthy Fiber, Probiotic, and Phytonutrient Super Formula
- Supports Healthy Digestion and Absorption
- Supports Normal Cholesterol Levels in Healthy People
- Helps Maintain Healthy Regularity
- Supports Healthy Antioxidant Levels
FiberBiotics delivers essential daily fiber, key probiotics and selected antioxidants in one delicious, easy-to-take, hassle-free chewable.
Triple-action, chewable FiberBiotics wafers combine the cholesterol and regularity supporting benefits of 6 grams of fiber. With FiberBiotics, healthy fiber and stomach soothing Probiotics have never tasted so good!
As a dietary supplement, chew 3 wafers daily. Best results obtained with daily use. Dose may be divided throughout the day if desired.
Erythritol, stearic acid, natural flavors, citric acid, magnesium stearate and silica
|Serving Size: 3 chewable wafers|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%*|
|Probiotic Microflora Blend
Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus,
Lactospore (Lactobacillus sporogenes)
|800 million CFU
500 million CFU
300 million CFU
|Prebiotic Fiber Blend
Fibersol 2 (soluble fiber maltodextrin), inulin (from chicory), gum acacia
Acai fruit powder, cranberry powder,
blueberry powder, mangosteen fruit powder
Pineapple, broccoli, carrots, apple, orange, tomato, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beet, blueberry, celery, grape, grapefruit, kale, plum, raspberry, strawberry, spinach, radish, watermelon, lemon, lime, cantaloupe, cherry, leek, onion, papaya, pear, ginger root, green pea fiber
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily value not established.