Quality of Life Labs, Advasorb, Vitamin C, 60 VegicapsWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: QLL-00309
- UPC Code: 812259003097
- Package Quantity: 60 Vegicaps
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Essential Nutrients
- With Rapid-Uptake Fast-C & NAC
- Antioxidant, Detox & Immune Support
- Clinically Proven Rapid Absorption
- No Upset Stomach, No Heartburn
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Whether you are taking vitamin C for antioxidant protection, detoxification, or immune support, amplify its effects with Advasorb Vitamin C. Combining Fast-C — a unique, rapidly absorbed, and better retained form of vitamin C — with N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), this potent formula delivers:
- Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin C and NAC are both antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Detoxification Support: Animal and human studies have demonstrated that both vitamin C and NAC help the body detoxify a range of pollutants — including heavy metals, automobile exhaust, tobacco smoke, industrial chemicals, and pesticides.
- Immune Boost: Human clinical trials have shown that daily intake of vitamin C during the cold-weather season can promote immune response. A placebo-controlled study also found that people who took NAC in the winter maintained their well-being.
- Delivers 54% more vitamin C into the tissues in the first 2 hours vs. the leading premium brand.
- Buffered: No upset stomach, no heartburn.
2 vegicaps with a meal for antioxidant protection. Double the dosage for detox and immune support.
Rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, peppermint oil, vegetable cellulose, Alkemy alkaline mineral base (gum acacia, dicalcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, riboflavin, titanium dioxide.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (Fast-C powder)||500 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate) (Alkemy)||79 mg||8%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) (Alkemy)||8 mg||2%|
|Black pepper extract (BioPerine)||3 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established.|