Quality of Life Labs, Allerfin, 60 Vegicaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Seasonal Support
- With Allerinol, Quercetin, Bromelain & Stinging Nettle
- Sinuses: Supports Nasal Health
- Lungs: Promotes Free & Easy Breathing
- Eyes: Provides Comfort to the Eyes
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Doctor-formulated, Allerfin is a unique proprietary blend of the world's most researched natural ingredients for helping you feel your best, whatever the season. Unlike other products, which offer only partial relief, Allerfin is a holistic formula that targets three areas of the body: the sinuses, lungs, and eyes.
1. Sinus Support
Allerfin includes three ingredients shown in human clinical research to support the health of the nasal passageways: Allerinol, a proprietary extract of the Japanese herb Perilla frutescens, bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, and nettles, an herb used in traditional European herbalism.
2. Lung Support
Double-blind, placebo-controlled trials have shown that bromelain supports free and easy breathing. This effect is likely due to bromelain's documented ability to support the health of the bronchial passageways.
3. Eye Support
Double-blind, placebo-controlled trials have found that both Allerinol and quercetin support the health and comfort of the eyes in human subjects.
Take 2 vegicaps daily on an empty stomach. If you have a delicate, easily irritated stomach, take with a meal.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, rice flour.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Allerinol proprietary blend
Perilla frutescens (leaf) extract containing 33% rosmarinic acid
|Bromelain (from pineapple) (2400 GDU/gram)||500 mg||†|
|Quercetin (as dihydrate) (seeds) (Dimorphandra gardneriana Fam. Leguminosae)||400 mg||†|
|Stinging nettle 4:1 (root) extract (Urtica dioica)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|