Quality of Life Labs, Ameal BP, Cardiovascular Health, 30 Capsules
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Ameal Peptide - The Complete Lactotripeptide
- Helps Maintain Blood Pressure Levels Already Within Normal Range
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
There are many blood pressure products on the market, but how many of them are backed by human clinical trials?
AmealPeptide, featured in Ameal BP, is one of the few ingredients that has proven its efficacy time and time again. In fact, several published human clinical studies have shown that AmealPeptide helps maintain both systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels already within a health range.
AmealPeptide is produced from milk protein through a proprietary fermentation and enzymatic process that releases the tripeptides (which are basically very small proteins), making them available to the body. AmealPeptide consists of two tripeptides - VPP and IPP - that work by blocking an enzyme to help promote normal blood flow.
2 capsules daily with a meal.
Works gradually over 3—4 weeks.
Hydrolyzed casein (milk), vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, rice flour, leucine.
Lactose is under detectable levels (less than 0.05%).
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|AmealPeptide proprietary blend Valyl-Prolyl-Proline (VPP) Isoleucyl-Prolyl-Proline (IPP)||5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|