Quality of Life Labs, Branched Chain Oligonol, Raspberry Lemonade, 3.7 oz (105 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Endurance + Recovery
- Oligonol + BCAAs
- Reduces Exercise Fatigue
- Improves Post-Exercise Recovery
- Enhances Circulation by Increasing Nitric Oxide Production
- Dietary Supplement
2 teaspoons (approx. 7 g) once daily, with 8 oz of water. Take pre- or post-workout and on rest days, depending on need.
If you want to perform better and recover rapidly so you can get back out on the field, court, track, and trails, Branched Chain Oligonol (BCO) can help. BCA performs as hard as you do to:
- Reduce exercise fatigue. A published study on track and field athletes found Oligonol reduced the athletes' perception of exertion-meaning their training felt easier. Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) also help prevent delayed-onset muscle soreness and muscular fatigue that results from both endurance and resistance exercise by helping rebuild and repair muscle tissue.
- Improve post-exercise recovery. BCAAs decrease the muscle damage and soreness that occurs after long bouts of physical activity, while minimizing the loss of lean body mass that can result from training hard.
- Enhance Circulation. Oligonol relaxes blood vessels and increases the amount of nutrients and oxygen that are delivered to working muscles. Scientists have identified nitric oxide production regulation as the proposed mechanism of action.
Soluble corn fiber, citric acid, fruit & vegetable juice (color), DriZoom flavors, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate.
Contains soy and corn.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||<1%*|
|Branched Chain Amino Acid (2:1:1 ratio)
(L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
Oligonol proprietary blend
Stevia rebaudiana (leaf)
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
†Daily value not established.