Quality of Life Labs, Branched Chain Oligonol, Raspberry Lemonade, 3.7 oz (105 g)1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: QLL-00501
- UPC Code: 812259005015
- Package Quantity: 3.7 oz (105 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.95
- Endurance + Recovery
- Oligonol + BCAAs
- Reduces Exercise Fatigue
- Improves Post-Exercise Recovery
- Enhances Circulation by Increasing Nitric Oxide Production
- Dietary Supplement
2 teaspoons (approx. 7 g) once daily, with 8 oz of water. Take pre- or post-workout and on rest days, depending on need.
If you want to perform better and recover rapidly so you can get back out on the field, court, track, and trails, Branched Chain Oligonol (BCO) can help. BCA performs as hard as you do to:
- Reduce exercise fatigue. A published study on track and field athletes found Oligonol reduced the athletes' perception of exertion-meaning their training felt easier. Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) also help prevent delayed-onset muscle soreness and muscular fatigue that results from both endurance and resistance exercise by helping rebuild and repair muscle tissue.
- Improve post-exercise recovery. BCAAs decrease the muscle damage and soreness that occurs after long bouts of physical activity, while minimizing the loss of lean body mass that can result from training hard.
- Enhance Circulation. Oligonol relaxes blood vessels and increases the amount of nutrients and oxygen that are delivered to working muscles. Scientists have identified nitric oxide production regulation as the proposed mechanism of action.
Soluble corn fiber, citric acid, fruit & vegetable juice (color), DriZoom flavors, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate.
Contains soy and corn.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||<1%*|
|Branched Chain Amino Acid (2:1:1 ratio)
(L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
Oligonol proprietary blend
Stevia rebaudiana (leaf)
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
†Daily value not established.