Quality of Life Labs, Carboquel, 60 Vegicaps
- Weight Management
- With Phase 2 & ChromeMate
- Reduced Calories from Starchy Carbs
- May Assist in Weight Control
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance
- Dietary Supplement
Eating a high-carb diet puts you at risk for being overweight. Why? Simple carbs — like bread, pasta, and potatoes — are burned for energy, but in excess they're stored as fat.
Now you can eat starchy carbs in moderation without ruining your diet — with Carboquel, which:
- Reduces calories from starchy carbs, with Phase 2. This all-natural, nonstimulant extract of white beans blocks carbohydrates from starches from being broken down and absorbed by your body, reducing their caloric impact.
- Supports blood sugar balance, with ChromeMate — the most biologically active form a chromium. ChromeMate helps maintain blood sugar levels already within a healthy range, helping curb carbohydrate cravings.
- May assist in weight control. When combined with a sensible diet and exercise, Carboquel supports your weight management efforts.
- Contains 1500 mg of Phase 2 per serving — 50% more than a typical dosage.
2 vegicaps before a starch-containing meal, up to twice daily.
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) (ChromeMate)||400 mcg||333%|
|White kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) (Phase 2)||1500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|