Quality of Life Labs, Cardionase, Next-Generation Nattokinase, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: QLL-00307
- UPC Code: 812259003073
- Package Quantity: 30 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Cardiovascular Health
- Maintains Blood Pressure Already Within Normal Range
- Supports Normal Blood Clotting
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
In 1980, Dr. Hiroyumi Sumi made history when he discovered nattokinase. Derived from the traditional Japanese soy food natto, nattokinase is an enzyme that supports normal blood clotting.
Now Dr. Sumi has developed a new and improved version of nattokinase. Derived from the powerful Naruse "N" strain of nattokinase and made with non-GMO soybeans grown in the USA, it is featured in Cardionase.
- Research shows that nattokinase supports the body's normal blood clotting function by helping ensure levels of blood coagulation factors are not too high, and that fibrinolytic (clot-dissolving) activity is not too low.
- Nattokinase may well be the only natural substance demonstrated to support healthy whole blood viscosity, or the thickness of blood, which may explain why it helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.
- The new gold standard in nattokinase, Cardionase is 20% more effective than other forms of nattokinase, with 10% better lymphatic absorption.
1 vegetarian softgel 1-3 times daily before a meal.
Soybean oil (GMO-free), modified cornstarch, SEAgel (kappa2 carrageenan), glycerin (vegetable), sorbitol, water (USP, purified & deionized), palm stearin (organic), lecithin (GMO-free), silica.
Contains soy and corn.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Nattokinase strain "N" as Cardionase extract from non-GMO soybeans||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|