Quality of Life Labs, Cardionase, Next-Generation Nattokinase, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Maintains Blood Pressure Already Within Normal Range
- Supports Normal Blood Clotting
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
In 1980, Dr. Hiroyumi Sumi made history when he discovered nattokinase. Derived from the traditional Japanese soy food natto, nattokinase is an enzyme that supports normal blood clotting.
Now Dr. Sumi has developed a new and improved version of nattokinase. Derived from the powerful Naruse "N" strain of nattokinase and made with non-GMO soybeans grown in the USA, it is featured in Cardionase.
- Research shows that nattokinase supports the body's normal blood clotting function by helping ensure levels of blood coagulation factors are not too high, and that fibrinolytic (clot-dissolving) activity is not too low.
- Nattokinase may well be the only natural substance demonstrated to support healthy whole blood viscosity, or the thickness of blood, which may explain why it helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.
- The new gold standard in nattokinase, Cardionase is 20% more effective than other forms of nattokinase, with 10% better lymphatic absorption.
1 vegetarian softgel 1-3 times daily before a meal.
Soybean oil (GMO-free), modified cornstarch, SEAgel (kappa2 carrageenan), glycerin (vegetable), sorbitol, water (USP, purified & deionized), palm stearin (organic), lecithin (GMO-free), silica.
Contains soy and corn.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Nattokinase strain "N" as Cardionase extract from non-GMO soybeans||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|