Quality of Life Labs, Cardionase, Next-Generation Nattokinase, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Maintains Blood Pressure Already Within Normal Range
- Supports Normal Blood Clotting
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
In 1980, Dr. Hiroyumi Sumi made history when he discovered nattokinase. Derived from the traditional Japanese soy food natto, nattokinase is an enzyme that supports normal blood clotting.
Now Dr. Sumi has developed a new and improved version of nattokinase. Derived from the powerful Naruse "N" strain of nattokinase and made with non-GMO soybeans grown in the USA, it is featured in Cardionase.
- Research shows that nattokinase supports the body's normal blood clotting function by helping ensure levels of blood coagulation factors are not too high, and that fibrinolytic (clot-dissolving) activity is not too low.
- Nattokinase may well be the only natural substance demonstrated to support healthy whole blood viscosity, or the thickness of blood, which may explain why it helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.
- The new gold standard in nattokinase, Cardionase is 20% more effective than other forms of nattokinase, with 10% better lymphatic absorption.
1 vegetarian softgel 1-3 times daily before a meal.
Soybean oil (GMO-free), modified cornstarch, SEAgel (kappa2 carrageenan), glycerin (vegetable), sorbitol, water (USP, purified & deionized), palm stearin (organic), lecithin (GMO-free), silica.
Contains soy and corn.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Nattokinase strain "N" as Cardionase extract from non-GMO soybeans||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|