Quality of Life Labs, CognI·Q, Cognitive Support, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Patented Angelica Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Improves cognitive function & reduces age-related mild memory decline.
May prevent oxidation of brain cells.
The older we get, the more forgetful we seem to become. As shocking as it is, we lose approximately 10,000 brain cells every single day! Additionally, as we get older, our bodies make fewer of the chemicals our brain cells need to function properly.
Cognl·Q is a breakthrough nutraceutical for cognitive health. Widely used in Korea, the active ingredients of Cognl·Q (INM-176) is a patented compound derived from a unique cultivated form of angelica root.
In a published, double-blind, placebo-controlled 3-month clinical trial, INM-176 was shown to support cognitive agility in 80 volunteers with mild memory problems associated with aging.
How does Cognl·Q work?
- Animal studies indicate INM-176 may increase brain levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter necessary for memory.
- The active constituents of INM-176 have antioxidant properties that may protect aging brain cells from oxidation (free radical damage).
2 vegicaps twice daily with meals.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Angelica giga nakai (root) extract (INM-176)||400 mg||†|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've only been taking Cogni-Q for a sort time, but I have noticed benefits already. An annual hearing check-up showed my overall hearing has improved slightly. (I am deaf and wear hearing aids). I've also noticed that my vision is better and I'm sleeping better. Memory has improved and, because I'm a writer, I'm finding my grey matter is firing on all cylinders when I sit down to create. Thinking processes are lucid and memory for vocabulary I need is very good too. I'd recommend Cogni-Q to anyone who like me is wanting to slow down the aging process and keep alert.