Quality of Life Labs, Curcumin-SR, Healthy Aging, 125 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.77|
- 8-Hour Sustained Release
- Faster Absorption
- 8x Greater Bioavailability
- Gradual Release Into The Bloodstream
- Dietary Supplement
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Curcumin, derived from turmeric, is one of the most promising ingredients for promoting a healthy inflammation response.
Unfortunately, curcumin is poorly absorbed and rapidly excreted, so until now, it has had to be taken in large doses continually to achieve an effect.
Curcumin-SR is unique in that it delivers the curcumin in a special micronized, sustained-release matrix. This means that it is released over time, stays in the blood longer, and is therefore active longer than regular curcumin.
Clinical research shows that compared with regular curcumin, curcumin-SR:
- Is absorbed faster
- Has 8x greater bioavailability
- Delivers sustained release over 8 hours
1 vegicap daily with a meal.
Silica, polysorbate 80 (vegetarian), isopropyl myristate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sodium alginate, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Curcumin as Microactive Curcumin-SR (sustained release complex)
Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa)
|*Daily Value not established.|