Quality of Life Labs, Neptune Krill Oil, 30 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential Nutrients
- From Pure Antarctic Krill
- Promotes Heart, Joint & Cognitive Health
- Delivers Omega-3 EPA/DHA Fatty Acids
- 2.6 Times More Bioavailable than Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- The Product is Gluten-Free
Researchers attribute the efficacy of Neptune Krill Oil (NKO) to its unique structure. NKO includes omega-3 EPA and DHA bonded to phospholipids — not triglycerides — giving it 2.6 times greater bioavailability than fish oil.
A recent randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical trial found that NKO was significantly better than fish oil at maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range. NKO was also shown to promote joint comfort and flexibility versus placebo in another human study.
NKO - 100% pure Neptune Krill Oil is uniquely extracted, ecologically harvested from pure Antarctic krill, and produced in Canada.
1-2 softgels daily.‡
‡1 softgel for joint & cognitive health, 2 for heart health.
Softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin).
Contains krill (crustacean shellfish), fish (tilapia) gelatin.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||5 cal||0%|
|Neptune Krill Oil||500 mg||†|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||125 mg||†|
|Astaxanthin (esterified)||0.5 mg||†|
|*Percent values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.