Quality of Life Labs, Oligonol, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Healthy Aging
- Patented Lychee Polyphenol
- Reduces Skin Wrinkles & Brown Spots
- Reduces Visceral (Belly) Fat
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
As we age, it is especially important to support blood circulation, protect against cell oxidation, and minimize inflammation. Since blood carries oxygen and nutrients to every cell of the body, when it doesn't circulate properly, it can affect your skin, your energy levels, and your heart. Cell oxidation breaks down the cell membrane while inflammation floods tissues with free radicals, destroying healthy cells and causing skin damage.
Oligonol addresses all three of these underlying causes of aging. Human studies showed that Oligonol promotes circulation by relaxing blood vessels, acts as a potent antioxidant (6,900 ORAC), and supports a healthy response to inflammation:
- Reduces skin wrinkles and brown spots
- Lessens fatigue and increases endurance
- Reduces visceral (belly) fat
- Supports cardiovascular health
Derived from lychee fruit, Oligonol is the world's first low-molecular-weight polyphenol and winner of the prestigious Nutracon "Top Evidence-Backed Product of the Year" NutriAward.
1 vegicap daily with a meal for circulation support and fatigue reduction. Double the dosage for visceral fat reduction.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, especially blood thinners.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Oligonol proprietary blend
Low-molecular-weight polyphenol from lychee fruit extract and green tea leaf extract
|† Daily Value not established.|