Quality of Life Labs, Peptisol, 90 Veggie CapsWrite a Review
Expiration Date: Jun 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: QLL-00317
- UPC Code: 812259003172
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Digestive Health
- With PepZin GI, GutGard, Artichoke & Ginger
- Relieves Occasional Indigestion
- Alleviates Occasional Heartburn
- Strengthens the Stomach Lining
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten Free
Nothing can ruin a good meal like occasional indigestion and heartburn. Fortunately, Peptisol can help. Peptisol works in four specific ways to solve your most common digestive complaints.
- Relieves the symptoms of occasional indigestion, including pain, bloating, fullness, and nausea: Human clinical trials have found that artichoke leaf extract and GutGar (a proprietary extract of licorice root) both relieve the abdominal discomfort, bloating, and fullness that come with occasional indigestion, while ginger has been shown to gently soothe nausea.
- Alleviates occasional heartburn: In a double-blind, placebo-controlled human study, GutGar slashed symptoms of occasional heartburn by more than half. Likewise PepZin GI (a patented chelate of zinc and carnosine) was effective for relieving occasional heartburn in human subjects.
- Strengthens the stomach lining: The subject of 38 human clinical trials, PepZin GI supports the growth and health of the stomach lining.
- Promotes daily regularity: A recent human study found that artichoke extract promoted a normal bowel pattern in people with occasional constipation and occasional diarrhea.
1 vegicap three times daily with a meal.
Rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size:1 vegicap|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Zinc (from zinc carnosine)||2.7 mg||100%|
|L-carnosine (from zinc carnosine)||25 mg||†|
|Artichoke leaf extract||213.3 mg||†|
|Ginger root extract||333.3 mg||†|
|GutGard DGL licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||50 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|