Quality of Life Labs, ProstaCell with Saw Palmetto & Nettle, Dual-Action, 120 Veggie CapsWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: QLL-00312
- UPC Code: 812259003127
- Package Quantity: 120 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.7 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Prostate Health
- Protects Prostate Cells
- Supports a Strong Urinary Flow
- This Product is Gluten-Free
As a young man, you probably didn't give your prostate much thought. But as you get older, it may become hard to ignore.
Formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health, Dual-Action ProstaCell features some of the world's most researched natural ingredients for supporting prostate health. ProstaCell has two main modes of action:
- Protects prostate cells. Epidemiological research indicates that vitamins D and E, selenium, and plant-derived isoflavones protect prostate cells. ProstaCell includes these nutrients in forms that work best with the body's biochemistry: vitamin D as D3, vitamin E as a combination of mixed tocopherols, and selenium as L-selenomethionine.
- Supports a strong urinary flow. Human clinical research has shown that saw palmetto, stinging nettles, and pygeum support urinary function, while promoting normal urinary flow.
2 vegicaps twice daily with meals.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin, silica (mineral), vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) (Covitol F350M) (21 mg net mixed tocopherols)||25 IU||84%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||100 mcg||133%|
|Red clover herb extract (Trifolium pratense L.) (aerial parts) [standardized to 40% isoflavones (30 mg)]||75 mg||†|
|Pygeum extract (Pygeum Africanum Hook) (dried bark) [standardized for minimum 2.5% total sterols, calculated as beta-sitosterol (1.25 mg)]||50 mg||†|
|Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens Small) [standardized for minimum 45% total fatty acids (36 mg)]||80 mg||†|
|Nettle root dry extract (Urtica dioica) [containing minimum 5% total amino acids (3 mg), 0.8% beta-sitosterol (480 mcg), & 15 ppm scopoletin]||60 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|