Quality of Life Labs, Dual-Action ProstaCell with Saw Palmetto & Nettle, 120 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.86|
- Prostate Health
- Protects Prostate Cells
- Supports a Strong Urinary Flow
- Formulated by a Renowned Urologist
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Gluten-Free
As a young man, you probably didn't give your prostate much thought. But as you get older, it may become hard to ignore.
Formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health, Dual-Action ProstaCell features some of the world's most researched natural ingredients for supporting prostate health. ProstaCell has two main modes of action:
- Protects prostate cells. Epidemiological research indicates that vitamins D and plant-derived isoflavones protect prostate cells. ProstaCell includes these nutrients in forms that work best with the body's biochemistry:
- Supports a strong urinary flow. Human clinical research has shown that saw palmetto, stinging nettles, and pygeum support urinary function, while promoting normal urinary flow.
2 vegicaps twice daily with meals.
Vegetable cellulose, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Red clover herb extract (Trifolium pratense L.) (aerial parts) [standardized to 40% isoflavones (30 mg)]||75 mg||†|
|Pygeum extract (Pygeum Africanum Hook) (dried bark) [standardized for minimum 2.5% total sterols, calculated as beta-sitosterol (1.25 mg)]||50 mg||†|
|Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens Small) [standardized for minimum 45% total fatty acids (36 mg)]||80 mg||†|
|Nettle root dry extract (Urtica dioica) [containing minimum 5% total amino acids (3 mg), 0.8% beta-sitosterol (480 mcg), & 15 ppm scopoletin]||60 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|