Categories Supplements DHEA
Categories Vitamins Gluten-Free Supplements
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Stress Formulas
Quality of Life Labs, Serenelle, Stress Management, 60 Vegicaps
Priced together: $25.66 Priced separately: $27.66
- With PharmaGABA, Sensoril, Lemon Balm & L-Theanine
- Reduces Occasional Stress
- Produces Calming Brain Waves
- Improves Mood and Focus
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Stress requires you to be at your best. Yet most anti-stress products work by sedating the central nervous system, causing drowsiness and impairing mental function. Serenelle helps you de-stress, while actually increasing your energy and focus.
- Reduces occasional stress: A human study found that Sensoril (a proprietary extract of ashwagandha) significantly reduced symptoms of occasional stress — including anxiety, irritability, inability to concentrate, fatigue, and occasional sleeplessness.
- Produces calming brain waves: Both L-theanine and natural PharmaGABA have been clinically shown to increase the production of alpha brain waves — indicative of a relaxed state of alertness. Synthetic GABA does not have the same effect.
- Improves mood: In a recent human study, lemon balm extract improved stress-induced negative mood.
- Balances stress hormones: Sensoril has also been clinically shown to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol, while boosting levels of the energizing hormone DHEA.
2 vegicaps daily with a meal.
Rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis) [standardized to 4% rosmarinic acid (24 mg)]||600 mg||†|
|Sensoril ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera) roots and leaves [minimum 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates (20 mg) and 32% oligosaccharides (80 mg)]||250 mg||†|
|GABA [gamma aminobutyric acid as PharmaGABA (100 mg)]||125 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|