Quality of Life Labs, Triple-Action BoneCal, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bone Health
- With MBP, DimaCal, D3 & K2
- Promotes Calcium Absorption
- Shuttles Calcium to the Bones
- Helps Calcium Attach to the Bones
- Dietary Supplement
Just because you take a calcium supplement does not mean you will absorb it. Based on the latest scientific research on calcium absorption and utilization, Triple-Action BoneCal works in three ways to build stronger, healthier bones:
- Promotes calcium absorption. BoneCal features DimaCal dicalcium malate — one of the best, most bioavailable, and non-constipating sources of calcium — plus chelated magnesium and vitamin D3, key conutrients needed for calcium absorption.
- Shuttles calcium to the bones. Once calcium has been absorbed into the bloodstream, vitamin K directs it into the bones and away from the arteries. BoneCal contains natural vitamin K2, which is better absorbed and longer lasting than vitamin K1.
- Helps calcium attach to the bones. Bones are made up of calcium and collagen. Calcium is needed for bone strength, but without collagen. Calcium is needed for one strength, but without collagen, it has no place to attach to the bones. BoneCal contains MBP, a clinically researched natural milk protein that helps create the collagen calcium needs to "stick" to bones, thus increasing bone mineral density.
2 tablets twice daily with meals.
Malic acid (apple), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable magnesium stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol).
Contains milk and soy.
This product is gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin K2 (as VitaMK7 natural vitamin K2)||45 mcg||56%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate‡)||250 mg||25%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chelated buffered powder)||125 mg||31.3%|
|MBP (milk protein)||20 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established
‡Dicalcium malate is a combination of calcium and malic acid (from apples) that significantly improves absorption, It is also stomach-friendly.