Categories Health Topics Attention Deficit Disorder/ ADD/ ADHD Brain Formulas Memory Formulas
Categories Vitamins Gluten-Free Supplements
Categories Supplements Antioxidants PQQ ( BioPQQ )
Quality of Life Labs, VitaPQQ, Healthy Aging, 30 Vegicaps
Priced together: $29.65 Priced separately: $31.65
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
- Newly Discovered Vitamin
- Protects Mitochondrial Function
- May Fight Age-Related Fatigue
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
In 2003, the prestigious journal Nature reported on the discovery of PQQ —the first new vitamin discovered since 1948. Unlike any of the other 13 know vitamins, PQQ has specific benefits for the mitochondria - the "power plants" of our cells that generate energy. Scientific evidence suggests that mitochondrial damage is one of the main causes of aging.
- In vivo research indicates PQQ protects against mitochondrial damage.
- By protecting mitochondrial function, PQQ may slow the aging process.
- Since the mitochondria generate the energy that powers human life, PQQ may fight age-related fatigue.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial found PQQ improves short-term memory and focus.
VitaPQQ is the first dietary supplement to feature BioPQQ, a patented form of PQQ. In 2010, VitaPQQ was recognized by the highly prestigious Nutracon "Best New Finished Product of the Year" award.
1 vegicap daily with a meal.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ) as BioPQQ||20 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established.|