Quantum Health, Canker Cover, Canker Sore Patch, Natural Mint Flavor, 6 Patches, 150 mg Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Relieves Pain/Shields the Sore
- One Patch Fully Treats Most Canker Sores
- Lasts 8-12 Hours
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Total Protection from Food & Drink
- Easy, Effective, Freshens Breath
- Forms a Clear Gel Patch
- With Natural Active Ingredients
- Clinically Proven Effective
- Fast Treatment
- Harnessing the Power of Natural Ingredients
Canker Cover adheres to any mouth ulcer and becomes a clear, gel-like patch. One patch fully treats most sores.
Uses: For the relief of pain associated with canker sores or minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
(Adults & children 5 years of age and older) Place the Canker Cover Patch on a clean, dry finger with the white side up. The sore should be dry (pat with tissue, if possible). Place the white side of the tablet on the sore and hold in place for 20 seconds. If sore is difficult to reach (in the fold between the cheek and gum or near the teeth or lip) break the patch along the score and use half. Some discomfort may occur during the first few minutes, but will quickly subside, followed by hours of soothing relief. Within 30 minutes the tablet expands to a clear, gel-like patch that seals and protects the sore for 8-12 hours before dissolving. Do not remove patch before it dissolves. In case of discomfort, the patch may be removed by gently peeling the tablet from the sides while washing with warm water. Avoid the use of any instrument to remove the patch. If needed, apply a second patch 24 hours after the first application. In most cases, just one patch is needed.
No sugar, glucose, gluten, lactose or preservatives. Less than 1 calorie.
Canker Cover should not be used on children under 5 years old without consulting a physician. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription drugs. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Menthol 2.5 mg||Oral Pain Reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer Homopolymer Type A, Polyvinyl pyrrolidone, Xylitol, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Carnallite TM (mineral salt), Citrus oil, Annatto.|