- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cuts Healing Time in Half
- Fast Pain Relief
- Stops Burning & Itching
- With Herbs-Vitamins & Other Topicals
- With 14 Nutrients Including Lysine, Propolis, Olive Oil & Vitamin E
- Soothes & Moisturizes
- Relieves Pain, Burning and Itching
Uses: Relieves tingling, itching, burning, blistering and pain associated with cold sores/fever blisters.
For adults and children 2 and older. Apply liberally as needed. For best results, apply every two hours. Wash hands before and after applying.
|Menthol (0.1%)||Cold sore/fever blister treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula officinalis extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, gum benzoin tincture, honey, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal), lysine, melaleuca, alternifolia oil, melaleuca cajuputi oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, propolis extract, vitamin A, (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3, vitamin E (tocopherol), zinc oxide.|
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat
Close cover tightly after each use
Helped to clear inflammation at the corners of the mouth in 3 days, and couldn't get rid off for more then a month! Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes
I live in a high-altitude and the sun is intense all summer. Cold sores seem to be inevitable. After using Quantum Super Lysine to heal the inevitable first cold sore of the summer this year, I've been using it on my lips every day for protection, and it seems to be working. I wouldn't be without this product.
Posted by 5162399275758131458 on Dec 01, 2016
Works perfect to me. I recommend it to everyone I see with a blisterlip.
Posted by sonetta on Oct 27, 2016
nice one for lips health i cold time of year
Cold sore gone
Posted by 4807080281936640524 on Oct 19, 2016
Works quickly on getting rid of cold sores. Will buy again
It contains retinyl palmitate, a possible carcinogenic
Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jul 31, 2016
When I bought this product I didn't know yet that retinoids, including retinyl palmitate, are believed to be carcinogenic. I tossed this product as soon as I found out.