Quantum Health, Thera Zinc Lozenges, Cold Season +, Lemon , 24 Lozenges
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Zinc and Vitamin A with a Proprietary Blend of Full-Spectrum Herbs
- Larch • Marshmallow • Mullein • Slippery Elm
- Maximum Strength
- Form and Dosage of Zinc Proven in Clinical Studies
- Premium, Immune-Boosting Herbs
- Improved Natural Fruit Flavors
- 24 Lemon Lozenges
- With Premium Larch, Marshmallow Mullein, Vitamin A and Slippery Elm
- Dietary Supplement
- 14mg of Ionizable Zinc
Quantum's dual-action Thera-Zinc Cold Season + lozenges contain the form and dosage of zinc proven in clinical studies. Thera-Zinc boosts the immune system and helps beat the Cold Season. These lozenges are packed with the highest quality nutrients: immune-boosting zinc, vitamin A, and larch: and soothing mullein, marshmallow, and slippery elm.
Slowly dissolve one zinc lozenge in your mouth every two wakeful hours. Do not chew.
- Adults: Should not exceed 9 lozenges a day.
- Youths: Should not exceed 7 lozenges a day.
- Children under 60 pounds should take 1/2 lozenge every two hours, not to exceed 4 lozenges a day.
Important: Always allow the lozenges to completely dissolve in the mouth. The above dosages should not be taken for more than 7 consecutive days. One lozenge per day may be taken as a preventive.
Sucrose, vegetable stearine, natural lemon flavor (with other natural flavors), citric acid, vegetable stearate, silica and lutein.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.5 gm||<1%|
|Vitamin A (Acetate)||500 IU||10%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate)||14 ng||93%|
Premium Herbal Blend
|Slippery Elm Bark||**|
|%Based on 2000 calorie a day diet.
**No daily value established.
iHerb Customer Reviews